14.6.14

im a mess that don't rhyme with shit, it's just true






Some summer pics from my instagram now that it's, like, summer and all. I have no idea what to do with myself so I'm pretty much just re-watching all the 1st season of Brooklyn 99. It's just gorgeous outside and I can't stop staring out of the window to look at the sun and the leaves.

On the first day of summer (last thursday) I celebrated by making videos on said instagram of my beautiful friend romping around and being summery/pretending to be in an editorial or something. They're square and 15 seconds because they're. On. Instagram. If you haven't gotten that one yet.






3 comments:

sonja said...

So those insta videos are magical and beautiful and I love them so so much. And also those photos are gorgeous, and mildly virgin suicide-esque in colour and vibe. It's that hazy sort of summer thing, isn't it.

bianca lolita said...

lovely photos<3

xxBianca
www/xoxololita.com

Valentina said...

Love these pics, what's your instagram? the link won't open for me :/

http://mindsanctum.blogspot.com/